I’m sure you know that three days of immersive learning and hands-on training will improve your effectiveness with the Pentaho Business Analytics Platform – the question is, how do you make the case to your boss and get buy-in from your company to attend PentahoWorld?
In my role as COO at Pentaho, I’m often asked to approve the expense of attending a conference. So, I thought I’d give some insight into what I would look for in a compelling business case to justify the expense – one that I would happily approve.
- Sell the outcome, not the cost. Pentaho can reduce the time to design, develop and deploy big data analytics projects 15x faster than other methods. How much is your organization investing in big data integration or analytics projects, and how much would it save (or what else could you accomplish) if you could speed that deployment up by 15x?
- Future-proof your organization. Pentaho’s ability to connect to all data sources, then blend and analyze that data is a killer advantage, but do you know how to take full advantage? Come to PentahoWorld to learn from Pentaho product and solution experts, fellow customers and partners. Ensure your company can scale and grow into 2015.
- Optimize your data investment. Pentaho can help you make the most of the data investments your company has made to date. Attendance at PentahoWorld will ensure you learn best practices to effectively access, blend and analyze that data, and deliver it to the right people for decision-making. Come to PentahoWorld for practical advice on how to dramatically improve your data ROI.
- Sheer information density. You won’t find another opportunity to interact with as many Pentaho product experts, customers, and industry leaders doing innovative things with big data, embedded and business analytics and data integration. Our agenda is packed with rich information and hands-on training to accelerate every aspect of your data and analytics projects. Content covers everything from best practices to our strategic vision and product roadmaps.
- Cost-effective location. Simply put, Orlando is a less expensive location than many other cities where technology conferences take place, especially once you factor in the discounted hotel rates we’ve secured for PentahoWorld (expires Sept 22). If you’re going to make a cost-effective investment in your data and analytics capabilities, this is the one to pick.
Once you have these five points covered, make sure to take a close look at our session agenda. You’ll find many sessions that likely align with strategic initiatives your company is currently working on or planning to in the near future. I suggest mapping out which sessions you plan to attend and what company initiatives you expect to impact by attending the Conference. When you have a conversation with your boss about attending PentahoWorld, you’ll be able to paint a complete picture of how this will help the company.
Good luck, and hope to see you in Orlando!