Pentaho had the privilege of briefing the Boulder BI Brain Trust (BBBT) on July 20, 2012. The Boulder BI Brain Trust is a gathering of leading BI analysts, experts, and practitioners who attend half-day presentations from interesting and innovative BI vendors. After a very interactive morning presenting to the group, Pentaho CEO, Quentin Gallivan and SVP of Products, Jake Cornelius sat down with Claudia Imhoff, president and founder of the BBBT to discuss some of her questions from the morning about Pentaho.
The result is an excellent update about Pentaho products, technology and overall direction. Listen to a podcast of this interview to learn the following about Pentaho:
- How Pentaho is differentiated?
- What are the market forces for business analytics and how are they converging?
- How is Pentaho meeting changes in market?
- Overview of the Pentaho platform
- What’s the reason for the BI embedded analytics trend?
- What are some Pentaho big data customer examples?
- What’s in the near future for Pentaho and its products?