April 26, 2012
Wow, incredible. The response to our announcement of Pentaho Business Analytics 4.5 has been enormously positive. Sitting next to sales I have an earshot sound track to the demand and interest from customers in the new visualizations, big data support and pluggable and extensible interface for easily adding third-party visualizations.
Fortunately, we have an abundance of resources available for customers to get started:
- Check out our new heat grids, bubble charts and geo-mapping in a new visualization video series.
- If you want to learn more about our support for new and expanded data sources—including big data, take a look at our big data resource center. It doesn’t get any easier than this to get started quickly with any of our supported big data technologies.
- Or maybe you just want to get right in there and get a hands-on look at the product? Download a 30-day trail of Pentaho Business Analytics 4.5. I know you will be impressed.
Let me know what you think (leave a comment below, on our Facebook page or tweet @Pentaho). Meanwhile, I’ll keep listening to our busy sales managers and the sweet sound of the phones ringing for Pentaho Business Analytics 4.5….
Director, Product and Solutions Marketing at Pentaho
April 23, 2012
It has been a very busy April as you can see from four news announcements already this month. We know you are busy so we have put together a summary of important company and product news, upcoming events and press highlights. Also, to give you an insider tip…stay tuned to Pentaho’s Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn pages this week for a BIG announcement.
Company and product news
Upcoming events and webinars
- Webinar: Building the Business Case for Embedded BI
May 2, 2012 | 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET Details and Register
- Pentaho and Linalis Exclusive Business Analytics and Big Data Seminar
May 2, 2012 | 10:00 – 17:00 (GMT) | Hotel Russell, London UK Register
- Webinar: Better Data for Better Analytics – Human Inference Data Quality Now Fully Integrated into Pentaho
May 10, 2012 | 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET Details and Register
- Pentaho Briefing – Interesting BI / Integration Play, Lens 360 – Saugatuck Technology, Alex Bakker
- 10 Years of Pentaho Reporting/ JFreeReport, Reporting Tales, Thomas Morgner
- Metadata: the elephant in the data integration room, TechCloud9, Matt Casters
- 7 Top Tools for Taming Big Data, Network World, Peter Wayner
- DataCleaner adds data profiling to Pentaho, Data Cleaner Blog, Kasper Sørensen
- Pentaho Analyzer Demonstration and Step-by-Step using Football Stats, Datamensional, David Piquet
- All press highlights can be found here: pentaho.com/press-room/news/
Don’t forget to follow Pentaho on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to stay up to date on the latest news (especially this week)!
April 12, 2012
Pentaho is offering a variety of training courses this spring to help you take your Pentaho skills to the next level. Attend one of our training classes to enhance your Pentaho skills, increase the efficiency of your projects and network with your peers.
What’s New in Pentaho Business Analytics 4.0: $100 – April 25, Online
Ready to move to Pentaho Business Analytics 4.0? Take this online course to learn about all of the new features in 4.0.
Architect’s Bootcamp: $3,995 – April 24 to 27, Orlando, FL
This course is designed for developers looking to learn how to extend Pentaho with “out of the box” capabilities.
Business Analytics Bootcamp: $2,500 – April 10 to 13, San Jose, CA, May 1 to 4, Orlando, FL or Washington, D.C. May 14 to 17
Quickly get up and running by attending this Pentaho Business Analytics suite overview course.
Agile BI for Business Analysts: $495 – May 21 to 23 (9 hours), Online
This course uses Pentaho Data Integration and our on-demand environment to jump start the Agile BI learning process before making a long-term investment.
We hope to see you online or in one of our classrooms soon. For questions about Pentaho training, please contact email@example.com