We are very excited to have a new secret weapon onboard with Eddie White joining Pentaho as Executive Vice President of Business Development. Eddie is responsible for developing strategic relationships with big data vendors and commercializing Pentaho Business Analytics for major cloud/SaaS hardware and software vendors.
Eddie has more than 20 years of experience helping businesses meet and exceed their sales revenue and growth targets through, business development, strategic alliances partnerships, and acquisitions. Career highlights include:
- Directed global sales and business development as CRO, SVP of Global Sales and Business Development for leading Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) startup Sentilla Inc.;
- Led strategic business development and partnership activities for two flagship storage and infrastructure management business units with combined annual revenue of over $1bn at Computer Associates (CA) Inc., where he was VP of business and corporate development;
- Delivered OEM storage solutions for the client on schedule and budget as business development director at Adaptec Inc.;
- Managed storage business unit with P&L responsibility for a $60m p.a. at Eurologic Ltd.
- Graduated with a diploma in business studies and first class honors from University College in Cork, Ireland and received a bachelors of business studies with honors from Dublin City University.
As you can see from his career highlights, Eddie is a proven technology industry business development professional who has built partnerships and OEM relationships with companies of all sizes. He’s exactly what Pentaho needs to keep us on the forefront of the big data revolution.