Several of our executives at Pentaho have shared reasons why they joined Pentaho – you can read their blogs here, here and here. We surveyed employees at Pentaho and narrowed down the top 5 reasons to join the Pentaho team:
- The fridge is stocked with beer. Corona, Amstel, Sierra Nevada, we have it all! Changing the face of business intelligence is no easy feat. To help us out, the Pentaho offices have dedicated full-sized beer refrigerators, so we can enjoy our favorite cold ones at the end of the day.
- Be a part of revolutionizing the business intelligence industry. Pentaho was founded in 2004 with the mission to “To achieve positive, disruptive change in the BI space by building an innovative, class-leading BI platform and making it available to everyone by releasing it into Open Source”. We are working towards this mission everyday and succeeding!
- Smart, motivated, and fun co-workers. We may work hard, but we know how to have a good time! From sales meeting to Halloween, we’re always in the company of innovative, intelligent, and friendly people.
- International opportunities. Being part of an international team means we get to work with customer, partners, and coworkers from around the world.
- We’re growing! With +120% growth year-over-year in 2010, the opportunities for growth at Pentaho are tremendous.
If you think you would be a good fit with our smart, talented and fun group, and are interested in working at a fast-paced, international, game-changing company, check out our current job openings. We’re growing fast and currently openings worldwide in everything from sales and marketing to services and information systems.
Bonus reason: Last year Pentaho CTO/Chief Geek, James Dixon was picked by CNN as having one of the Best Jobs in America.