The energy was high and the sun was shining in San Francisco last week during the Pentaho Global Partner Summit 2011. Pentaho partners from nearly 20 countries around the world came together at the Presidio Golden Gate Club for two days of shared insights, innovation, and networking around open source business intelligence and data integration.
We could go on forever about highlights from the event’s action-packed two days, such as the Global Partner Award ceremony or the Lightening Round session where partners from Hong Kong, Quebec, Portugal, and more impressed us with their innovative implementations of Pentaho. However, we think it best to recount the highlights as shared by our friends and partners:
Thank you to all attendees, speakers, and participants, for playing a part in this year’s Global Partner Summit. It is our hope that you walked away with new ideas, opportunities, knowledge, and a sense of the spirit that continues to drive Pentaho to “Rise Above”. We hope that the experience was valuable to you and your organization, and look forward to seeing what you will accomplish in 2011.
We welcome you to read these blogs and articles for more information on this year’s Global Partner Summit.
- Pentaho Announces Winners of 2011 Global Partner Award (Pentaho)
- In Commercial Open Source, Partners = Community (Sandeep Giri, Open Intelligence)
- Pentaho Global Partner Summit 2011 – Day One (Tom Barber, Pentaho Musings)
- Pentaho Global Partner Summit 2011 – Day Two (Tom Barber, Pentaho Musings)
- #PGPS on Twitter
- Photos of the event on the Pentaho Facebook page (go ahead and tag yourself or others)