This has been an exciting year at Pentaho. We have built some revolutionary products, expanded our international presence, pioneered the way in Big Data Analytics, and seen unprecedented growth month over month. As a reflection of Pentaho’s continued momentum into 2011, the theme of this year’s Global Partner Summit is ‘Rising Above‘.
This turnkey event will equip your team with the knowledge, inspiration, and resources necessary to drive revenue with your Pentaho partnership. There are countless reasons to attend the Pentaho Global Partner Summit this January, here are our top 10:
10. San Francisco is rated in the Top 5 of US News & World Report’s ‘World’s Best Places to Visit’. What are you waiting for?
9. Gain an insider’s view on the future direction of Pentaho in 2011, both as a company and as a product.
8. Learn how to improve your market development with sessions such as “Lead Generation 2.0” and first-hand how-to success stories from some of Pentaho’s top parters.
7. The man that CNNMoney.com declares has the #35 Best Job in America will be serving up a number of educational sessions on topics such as “Extending Pentaho’s Capabilities” and “Agile BI Methodology”.
6. You have the opportunity to do a 5 minute presentation on your own success with Pentaho for the Global Partner Network during an exciting “Lightening Round” session.
5. The 2011 Partner Awards will be announced!
4. Jos van Dongen, co-author of the Amazon best-selling books Pentaho Solutions and Pentaho Kettle Solutions, will be delivering a candid and informative Keynote speech on the business intelligence space and where Pentaho falls on the map.
3. Connect with Pentaho partners from around the world to share best practices on driving revenue with open source business intelligence.
2. Meet one-on-one with Pentaho’s top executive team, including Richard Daley, CEO, James Dixon, Chief Geek, Lars Nordwall, VP Worldwide Sales, and many more.
1. Now is the time to take your company to the next level and this is the turnkey event to help your BI practice to ‘Rise Above‘ in 2011!