From Uruguay to Hong Kong, Pentaho continues to trot the globe at full-speed this month. We will be attending and sponsoring BI and Data Integration conferences in San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Hong Kong. In addition, the Agile BI Tour continues with information-packed free training seminars in Uruguay, Colorado, Texas, and Orlando.
No matter where you are in the world, Pentaho is coming to a computer screen near you with two featured webcasts this month. Learn how business intelligence is changing the face of Big Data with Claudia Imhoff on November 4th. Then on November 10th, find out how Marketo, the industry leading Marketing solution, was able to go to market in a matter of weeks with fully embedded business intelligence.
This month we’re not slowing down for a second. Pentaho is in for a non-stop November, and we hope to see you there!
Agile BI Tour: Data to Dashboards in Minutes
- Nov 10 - SF Beta 4.0.5: Analytics & Data – San Francisco, CA
- Nov 17 – Bay Area Hadoop User Group – Sunnyvale, CA
- Nov 15-16 – The European TDWI Symposium – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Nov 23 – Live Open Source BI Use Cases from Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo – Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Nov 29 – Open Source Conference 2010 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Nov 4 - Making Bigger Even Better: New Solutions for Big Data, feat. Claudia Imhoff
- Nov 10 - Marketo Goes to Market Quickly with Pentaho, feat. JD Peterson, VP Product, Marketo