Big things are happening at Pentaho this month, with an emphasis on Big Data. We are headlining Hadoop events in New York, London and San Diego. If you are attending Hadoop World in New York City on October 12th, make sure to stop by our booth and attend Richard Daley’s session, ‘Putting Analytics in Big Data Analysis‘. Then stay around until the 13th for a special FREE half-day seminar, ‘Agile BI Meets Big Data‘ with our partners, Project leadership Associates.
All the while, we’re still on the road with the Agile BI Tour hitting full force in October. We’ll be visiting 10 more cities around the world with these info-packed seminar and training sessions. Directly following the Agile BI events in New York, San Mateo, and Houston, Pentaho will be hosting a special OEM Power Lunch, where we will explore Pentaho’s architecture, hear some specific OEM use cases, and introduce you to the Pentaho OEM team.
Join us to see how we’re simplifying the complexities of Big Data Analytics with Pentaho’s Biggest initiative to date, Pentaho for Hadoop.
- October 6 – San Diego NoSQL User Group – San Diego, CA
- October 12 – London Hadoop User Group – London, UK
- October 12 – Hadoop World – New York, NY
- 5:10 – 5:40 Putting Analytics in Big Data Analysis – Richard Daley, CEO, Pentaho
- Visit us at our booth in the exhibit hall
- October 13 – Agile BI Meets Big Data – New York, NY
- Ongoing – Pentaho Big Data Analytics: 5 Part Series
Agile BI Tour : Data to Dashboards in Minutes
Business and technical users alike will benefit from these information-packed half-day seminars. We will demonstrate and provide a step-by-step training on the Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition.
- October 5 – Washington, DC
- October 13 – New York, NY
- October 13 – Oslo, Norway
- October 15 – Barcelona, Spain
- October 19 – Seattle, WA
- October 20 – Portland, OR
- October 21 – San Mateo, CA
- October 22 – Kontich, Belgium
- October 27 – Houston, TX
- October 27 – Florence, Italy
OEM Power Lunch Series : Enhance you Product with Modern Business Intelligence
Join us for lunch as we explore Pentaho’s easily embeddable architecture, specific OEM partner case studies, and introduce you to our OEM team. These lunch sessions will take place from 12:00 – 2:00pm, directly following the Pentaho Agile BI Tour stops in the following cities:
It’s an action-packed month and we look forward to seeing you somewhere along the way. Wishing you a Happy Halloween from Pentaho!