I am writing this blog as I fly home to Sweden from this year’s Pentaho EMEA Partner Summit in Lisbon, Portugal. This was a great opportunity to meet many of our partners from all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The event was an amazing success based off our partners’ feedback such as:
“It was beneficial to meet in-person with the Pentaho Channels and Management teams.”
“I found strong value in networking with other partners and learning about their accomplishments and best practices”
“Good presenters, good networking, good socializing, GREAT event!”
Personally, I found a lot of value in listening! As much as we presented over the two days, the team also did a lot of listening to our partners to better understand their challenges and opportunities. After their hearing stories, suggestions and ideas, I am very optimistic that we can now even better align with our partners’ needs to help drive more joint business and success.
One of the highlights of the Summit was presenting the 2010 EMEA Partner Awards. These awards recognise the organisations that have worked closely with Pentaho throughout the year to deliver outstanding customer success, commercial results or innovation in the region
Congratulations to the 2010 EMEA Partner Award Winners:
- EMEA Partner of the Year – BNOVA in Italy was recognised for driving the most revenue for a partner in EMEA.
- Best Market Development in EMEA – Millersoft in the UK was recognised for being the fastest to sell, market and grow after joining the Pentaho partner program.
- Best Community Contributor EMEA – Aschauer in Austria was recognised for creating a SAP Java connector plugin for the data integration components of Pentaho Data Integration 4.0.
- Channel Managers Pick EMEA – Xpand IT in Portugal was recognised as being Best in Class in terms of following the Partner Processes.
- SI of the Year EMEA – Microgenesis in Spain was recognised for major wins at two global telecommunications providers.
- Training Partner of the Year EMEA – Linalis in Switzerland & France was recognised for driving the most training revenue in EMEA.
- OEM BI partner of the year – Conduct in Norway was recognised for their win at TV2, Norway’s largest commercial TV Channel.
Above are some photos from the event of our 2010 EMEA Partner Award winners. If you missed this great event and are interested in attending something similar in the future, we have recently announced the Global Partner Summit in San Francisco, November 9-10. After seeing and hearing the value the attendees took away from the EMEA Partner Summit, I highly recommend you check it out.
Cheers and have a successful end of September,
VP Sales, EMEA