I’m a happy guy today. Not only was I able to make it onto the lake this morning for some early morning water skiing, I also just reviewed the results and feedback from Pentaho’s PDI 4.0 launch yesterday. This release was a record setter for us on a number of fronts. Here are a few highlights:
- Over 2,600 PDI 4.0 EE downloads in one day
- We had 1,850* people registered for the live WebEx today, ‘Pentaho Defines a Better Way to Build BI Solutions’ – the most people we’ve ever had!
- Pentaho.com reached an all time high for unique visitors.
- Forum activity is up 251% over normal days
- Demo.pentaho.com is up 192%
- Great coverage and positive response from industry press and the community on Twitter.
To me this proves that the market is hungry for a new approach to an old idea. If you are one of the people looking for a BI solution that is quicker to build, easier to adapt and faster time to value, you can see that you are not alone.
If you were one of the 1,850 that attended the webinar– what did you think? What were some of your key takeaways?